Delectable Chocolate Truffles
- 10-15 pieces Kuki Queen Cashew ChocoChip Cookies
- 2-3 Kuki Queen Butter Cookies (Shrewsbury)
- ½ pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 squares each) Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Grind the Kuki Queen Chocolate Cashew Cookies in a mixture to form a coarse powder.
- Take the room temperature Philadelphia cream cheese and MIX 3 cups of the cookie powder.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix well.
- Using your hand make small balls of this mixture and refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt the Semi-Sweet Chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip the chocolate balls in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. You can use toothpicks to dip the chocolate truffles in this chocolate sauce
- Grid the Kuki Queen Butter Cookies (Shrewsbury) and sprinkle the truffles with the butter and the chocolate cookie e crumbs.
- Refrigerate for another 1 hour.
- Serve with just as is or with Kuki Queen Cookie dough Icecream
- To add the extra wow factor melt some white chocolate and drizzle it over the chocolate truffles.
Get in Touch
Cell: +91 98703 69999
Tel.: +91 22 26457 3400
Quality ingredients baking the
Tastiest products giving
Value for money to our customer